Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:29:41 -0600
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:13:27 -0500, Michael Wyland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am in the process of moving to a new server machine.  Are LSOFT and LSMTP
>certified as Windows 2000 compatible, or should I continue with Windows NT?

We have not completed our formal testing program for LISTSERV and LSMTP for
Win2K, however both programs run well with no reported problems.  Be sure you
use the latest/current version of LSMTP from our FTP site.  Some earlier
versions of LSMTP had problems with finding the local DNS servers.