Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Nov 1990 14:56:46 EST
  Ooops, I think I probably sent my original message incorrectly so here
it is. I am sorry if you get multiple copies of this.
  I am teaching myself how to maintain groups of files that are available
through our Listserv facility. I obtained a filelist using the (CTL para-
meter then overwrote the single file entry which was LOAD MAP with a new
file that I want to place on the Listserv. The trouble is that when I use
LSVPUT to place the TEST FILELIST file back onto Listserv, I get the msg
below sent back to me from Listserv.  I tried deleting the LOAD MAP file
from Listserv, but the file cannot be found even though the message below
says its there and as a result my new TEST FILELIST will be be accepted.
Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
File "LOAD MAP" removed from filelist but still present on disk.
PUT request rejected.

|*| Stan Horwitz                |*|  STAN @ TEMPLEVM.BITNET(CREN)     |*|
|*| Temple University           |*|  215-787-4756          (Fax)      |*|
|*| Computer Services           |*|  STAN @ VM.TEMPLE.EDU  (Internet) |*|
|*| Senior Mainframe Consultant |*|  215-787-5555          (Human)    |*|