Patrick O'Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Sep 1993 22:31:00 GMT
Operating on the assumption that such a list does not exist, I would like
to establish a mailing list / listserver for people, especially technical
writers, who are involved in authoring online help for Microsoft Windows 3.x.

I can't believe there isn't a FAQ for this - am I searching the wrong
newsgroups? (have tried news.answers and this group). I plan on requesting
Eric Thomas' NSC93US.PS from the SEARN listserver, but have no idea how
useful the information it contains will be to me. SO...send along information,
pointers to information, pointers to listserv sources, whatever you think will
help--please!

Patrick O'Connell
Technical Writer, Eicon Technology Corporation ("Connecting People to
Internet: [log in to unmask] -OR-              Information")