Brian Stoughton <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:48:43 -0400
You'll just need to right click on the UPLOAD folder and add the user you
have configured to use WA.EXE.  The user would only need write rights to the
folder.  Answer to #2 is yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Feather Lacy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 2:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bulk Operations with 1.8e

I just tried the web Bulk add under 1.8e under Win2k.  It went fine, except
it generated two more questions.

1. Section 5.4.9 of the Sys Admin manual says "create a directory called
upload (which I did) ... and give the userid under which the wa cgi program
is run write permission to that directory." What rights do I need to assign
in an window environment?  For now I just set Write-Everyone for the upload
directory.

2. Will those tmp files be deleted eventually or do we need to write a
script?

Feather