David Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 06:25:03 -0400
We're having a problem getting many of our ListProc UNIX mailbox
formatted archives successfully converted to Notebook format.

Many of them seem to not have been converted with a pass of Version 3
of the conversion script, as last updated by

Peter 'Rattacresh' Backes, PLASMA ORGANIZATION and found here:

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0007&L=LSTSRV-L&P=R2305&I=-3A
few questions:
1) Is this the "best and latest version" that you know of?
2) Are there any other tools which do this more effectively?
3) Do you know of anyone who has recently successfully migrated UNIX
mailboxes to Notebooks?

Any help or suggestions you can provide are appreciated. TIA.

Warmly,

--David Rosenthal
   Shamash.org Project Coordinator