Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Wed, 14 Oct 1987 21:18 SET
I personally received 4 copies of BITNET  SERVERS this month, 3 of which being
different versions.  There was one  from August and  3 from September,  one of
which looked older  (less info) than the rest. Since  LISTSERV cannot generate
different versions of a given file ( :-)  ), I assume there have been at least
2 human errors and possibly 1 LISTSERV error - on my side of the ocean. I sent
mail to Chris Condon to ask him whether  he has sent the file several times or
not (I think he has signed off the list).

  Eric