James Chamier <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 21:23:20 +0000
I use LISTSERV Lite Free Edition 16 and accept attachments to my hobby
list on my VPS.   This is how they show up in the web interface when
reading a message - you can see the original message was in HTML
format, but send with a plain/text part as well. LISTSERV shows the
HTML version on the web and lets people click to view the plain text.

Clicking the JPG names shows them in the browser, and then the back
button on the browser goes back to the message.

http://i.imgur.com/HZkSPUz.png