Chang Ahn <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:20:18 -0500
I'm having problems creating a web archives for several of my lists. I'm
getting the an access error

"The archive files could not be accessed, probably because they are being
updated. Please try again in about 30 seconds, and report the problem if it
persists for more than a few minutes. The file that could not be opened
is 'd:\inetpub\wwwroot\archives\lawtech\lawtech.ind0001' and the error code
was 2."

Even when I wait, the archive is not visible on the archive page.
There are several archive interfaces on the page but when I attempt to
create a new one I get an error and the web interface for the archive is
never created.

I'm pretty stumped by this; I don't know how to proceed.  Any suggestion on
how to proceed would be appreciated.

Sincerely

Chang Ahn