Mark OLear <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:07:06 -0500
It looks like you are using a version of lsv_amin that was compiled
with Oracle database support.  libclntsh.so.8.0 is a shared library
that is shipped with Oracle.  Did you install Oracle on your new box?

Mark

--
Mark O'Lear                    \      phone: +1 309 438 5237
3430 Computer User Services     \     e-mail: [log in to unmask]