Jenny <MAINT@RITVM>
Fri, 18 Dec 87 11:18:12 EDT
My LISTSERV console log says LISTSERV got all the parts of the update and
received the last three and transferred the first one to me. So, okay, I
edited the INSTALL file, gave LISTSERV the password and received and SF'd
part I back. No go. So, ok, PUN'd it (NOH. Not that either. Looked on the
LISTSERV 191, no Part 2-4... huh? Well where did *they* go? Did it install
the last 3 pieces and *then* look for the password?
I have no idea when I'll install 1.5m, is the upshot. We are down all night
Saturday night for new memory, and next week is VM maintenance. (*sigh*)...
Also, I don't have anything to install, except the part 1 file that it doesn't
like...
/jenny