Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:44:18 -0500
Problem: Eudora vs. PUT mailtpl problem or one space inserted before the ">>> $SIGNUP"

Just FYI - I determined that:

When my Eudora message headers showed:

a space was inserted before the ">>> $ SIGNOFF" but when they showed:

there was no space.

Qualcomm sent me this fix:

"You can disable sending Format Flowed by clicking on the following link

<x-eudora-option:SendFormatFlowed=0> "  which sets:

SendFormatFlowed=0 in the Eudora.ini

Sure enough that fixed my problem on not being able the PUT mailtpl but I can not find any information on that setting in the Eudora help.  Any comments as to why I should NOT set SendFormatFlowed=0 in Eudora would be appreciated and can be sent to me directly.

Feather