Hans-Ulrich Giese <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 09:05:35 +0100
unfortunatly, we have made an fault in distributing the minutes of the
last (i.e. London) RPG-meeting, before it was internally discussed bet-
ween the attendancees.
as you surely remember, the usual behavior after a meeting is :
  - meeting
  - sending minutes to the chairman
  - releasing the minutes to the attendancees
  - public release

the 3rd action was skipped and i fear, it's partially my fault on assuming
that the minute-writer was aware of this structure. my part as chairman in
this structure is, to have a review and to correct obvious errors. the pro-
blem now seems to be, that some part of the minutes are reflecting a dis-
cussing as being more serious than it has been. as you may understand, it
is not on me, to change the wordings in a discussion, but remove obvious
errors only. this part in question (which you have received via various
lists from eric) especially has to go to a preview of the attendant people
first.

herewith i declare officially (as chairman) these minutes as invalid and
have moved the discussion back to the attendancees of the meeting.

thank you very much for your understanding
-ulrich-

p.s.: if you have already forwarded the minutes to others, please also
      forward this mail.