__Leon Duce <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 May 2002 09:23:37 -0600
I am new to the List serv and have set up a listserv for one of our groups.
I ran a test with some people in the office and everyone got the message.

However, when one of the individuals sent a reply no one received it.  The
sender got a confirmation that it was sent to the people and the log
recorded the email but no one received the message.

I tried to send a test from another machine.  A confirmation was received,
it was logged but again no one received the email.  Can anyone help me with
this?

Leon Duce