Name Unknown <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:39:23 +0100
Hello All,

I have posted a similar query before and not yet received any useful
feedback, thus I thought I'd try again.
I am running listserv 1.8d and LSMTP 1.1b on an NT box, using Apache as the
web server. When using the web based interface for this service, we can do
almost everything except update the headers. Whenever we issue the update
command, even if we don't change the header at all, the wa.exe script simply
returns the message "Error in header data stream". This meaningless error
gives no help whatsoever and I cannot trace what is causing the error.  This
is driving me to distraction and has been ongoing now for over three months,
if anybody out there has any ideas for other things to try I would be most
grateful.
Yours, with crossed fingers,
Duncan Russell
Listserv Manager

---------
Mr Duncan Russell
Information Technology Department
RAL Computing Services Support Group            Phone (44) (0) 1235 445542
Atlas Centre  RAL               Fax   (44) (0) 1235 446626
Chilton DIDCOT Oxon             E-mail [log in to unmask]
OX11 0QX    UK

RAL Computer Services Support Group WWW Page:
http://www.itd.clrc.ac.uk/Group/ITDSERRCS
---------