"Chris McFerren ION 202.273.3591" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 1999 11:57:25 -0400
I have a customer who wants to market a mailing list.  He wants to send a
single e-mail to multiple recipients and if a recipient chooses to join the list
all the recipient would need to do is reply to the message.

I imagine that he could attempt to subscribe as each one of the
recipients who would then receive a confirmation notice.  This would
become very labor-intensive as he would have to issue one message for
each potential subscriber.  Or he could send a message to all instructing
each person to visit a website to join.  Sadly, this may prove to be too
difficult for some users.

I am wondering if there is any feature by which the receipeint could
merely reply to a mass-mailing in order to join the list.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Chris McFerren
U.S. General Services Administration