"G. Tolliver" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:17:40 -0300
Hello,

I am running a 14.5 ListServ, and I have one owner with a password
confirmation issue.

The list was created, and  two email addresses added for the owner(same
person).

The owner gets a confirmation after setting the password for one
address, but none for the second one.

I checked the ListServ log and saw the password add, but no confirmation
messages sent.

Here is what the log looks like when both passwords were set:

Bad:
22 Sep 2006 10:02:15 From [ANONYMOUS]@LISTSERV.DAL.CA: X-PWADD
[log in to unmask] [redacted]

Good:
22 Sep 2006 09:29:09 From [ANONYMOUS]@LISTSERV.DAL.CA: X-PWADD
[log in to unmask] [redacted]
22 Sep 2006 09:29:09 Sent information mail to [log in to unmask]
22 Sep 2006 09:30:17 From [log in to unmask]: PW REP [redacted]

Thanks ever so much!