Thu, 2 Feb 1995 23:39:01 -0500
We are having trouble setting DIGEST on our list ([log in to unmask]).
 When the request is made a response of "DIGEST option not available on this
list" comes back.  OK, for the LISTSERV challenged:

1. How do we as LISTOWNRs get a copy of our header file, update it, and
return it into service?
2. How could we have disabled the DIGEST option and how can we restore it?

Thanks - since we are not subscribers, could you please respond directly to :

THANKS!!!