Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:30:11 -0500
Hey all.  I'm fairly new to running a listserv server, so I hope this isn't
too common of a question.  I am running version 15.0 and as the subject
says, some settings I've placed in the  list-library template (site.wwwtpl)
aren't carrying over when I create a list from the web interface.  Here is
the template:

STANDARD BOR LIST Private, archvies
* Subscription= Closed
* Ack= No
* Confidential= Yes
* Validate= Yes
* Reply-to= Sender,Respect
* Review= Owners
* Send= Private
* Errors-To= Owner
* Owner= &+OWNER;
* Notebook= Yes
* Notebook= /usr/local/www/listserv/archives/lists/&+LISTNAME;
* Notify= No

When I use the web interface and go to create message and select "Create
From Template" in the List Creation Method, and then select the STANDARD BOR
LIST Private, archvies template and hit next, it goes to the Archives
section and List Archives is set to No Archives and the Path is empty.  Why
are my template settings not carrying over to the webform?  Is there
something I'm doing wrong or is this the known behavior?

--
Thanks,
Bob Jones