Javier Puche <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 16:58:48 +0200
Hi there,

 I am sorry if this question has been posed many other times ( I imagine
), but I have been browins through listserv documentation and I do not
get to find out how to include the name of the list in the subject field
of the messages sent to that list the way that majordomo does it. i.e.
this message would appear to you with subject:

[lstsrv-l] List name in subject field

 Thanks for any tip on how to carry it on.

Regards,
--
                          /_/