Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:05:26 -0500
We wrote a script that gets a list file, makes necessary changes, and
then puts the file back using the tcpgui interface. We give the script
a list of all the lists that need changing and a regular expression
of what needs to be changed. It works fine, but a built-in mechanism
to listserv would be a nice feature.

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 09:45:41AM -0400 or thereabouts, Diana Moseman wrote:
> Is there a way to set send=private,confirm to all my 135+ lists at once?

Brian Bohlmann                CITES - Campus Information Technologies
University of Illinois                 & Educational Services
[log in to unmask] 217-244-5409