Gerry Findling <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Mar 1992 10:15:18 MDT
We are looking at running a LOCAL copy of LISTSERV at our VM site.  I was
hoping that someone may tell me how I can get a hold of the files for
LISTSERV (either electronically, or in media format).

Also, I'm curious about how LISTSERV works with it's peered LISTs.  Does every
other node in the Peered group have to know all the other peers, or can it be
a drop point method where one peer knows one other one, which in turn knows
another one, etc?

Tanx in advance for your help.

Gerry Findling                              |
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology    |
Technical Services Analyst                  |
(403) 471-7890                              |  Domain:  [log in to unmask]
                    ___