"A. Ömer Köker" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:22:18 +0300
Unless you have confidential material whose access needs to be limited I
strongly suggest using GOOGLE.

You would simply put a link to
http://www.google.com/search?q=what+to+search+for+site:www.LGov.org&l=en

Go to google and type in
site:www.lgov.org
To see what it will look like.

Its free and indexes pretty much anything and its free!   The downside is it
will miss things that have recently added.

Another good link is
http://searchenginewatch.com/resources/article.php/2156591

Best,
Omer.