Mer Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:02:28 +0100
         Hello all. How can I force (if I can) to listserv to "look" return
path filed in a mail instead of Sender filed?. In some MUA, I think that I
can´t change Sender field (for example in PINE). In Pine, I have:

From: [log in to unmask]
Sender: [log in to unmask]

         If I send a mail to listserv from this pine (for subscribe myself
in a list), the owner of a test list (UAMTEST-L) receive this message

A request for subscription to the UAMTEST-L list (No title defined) has
been received from Mer Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>.
You can, at your discretion, send the following command to
[log in to unmask] to add this person to the list:

ADD UAMTEST-L [log in to unmask] Mer Gimenez

Instead of

ADD UAMTEST-L [log in to unmask] Mer Gimenez

Thank in advance,

Mercedes Giménez Barrio
http://rincon.uam.es/dir?cw=884533691406250