Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 01:47:26 +0200
On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 19:46:45 EDT Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]> said:

>There  are some  cases when  the LISTSERV  administrator must  deal with
>these files. One  is when migrating to a different  platform. Another is
>when deleting a list.

Thank you for making  my point ;-) 'mget *.list' is  clearly a lot easier
than, hmm, actually I wouldn't know how to get all the lists and put them
in  their own  directories without  writing a  little program  to do  it,
although on  unix there might be  a way. But  under NT I very  much doubt
that it can be done without your own little program.

  Eric