Andrew H Derbyshire <$AHD@CLVM>
Sun, 22 Feb 1987 09:39:31 EST
David:

Bill Rubin *did* *not* set the policy.  Eric forwarded the orginal note
(which I have since discarded) from the CUNY Manager of VM systems, who
I assume either made the descision or was handed the decsision by higher
ups.  I suggest you write the person who sent the original letter to
Eric, not flame Bill.

Given that the PEERS NAMES should have gone out sometime ago (Eric
forwarded the note from CUNY at least a week ago and I assume the file
followed), Bill allowing the jobs to go through was nice of him.

That ain't a flame, it's just the facts.

Drew Derbyshire