Andrew Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jul 1991 18:41:17 EDT
      I remember seeing a command somewhere that globally (or maybe
   universally) unsub'd a subscriber from ALL of the discussion
   lists that they had subscribed to.  I am interested in knowing if
   there is a equivalent command that has all of the subscribed lists
   reply back - some method of finding out WHICH lists you are
   currently subscribed to.  I am on a number of lists - some are
   relatively inactive - so I may not be able to QUICKLY find out
   where I have sub'd to.

      Can anyone suggest anything here?

      Andrew.  (brennaaa@duvm)  Drexel Univ.  College of Info Studies.