Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:38:13 -0400
On 12 Apr 2006, at 10:05, Bruno Robichaud wrote:

>That is so annoying, I mean I don't want listserv to do communication with
>others listserv, what "Other setting I have to set" so it's stopped once and
>for all to do that, or is it possible to stopped it??

Each Listserv server is part of a larger multiple server network that does
global indexing (Catalist), statistics, file updating, distribution and a
bunch of other stuff.  You're looking for a single server application, so
the easiest thing for you to do would be to uninstall Listserv and install
software appropriate to your needs, like Mailman or MajorDomo.

-Kary