Jay Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:41:35 -0500
I am a member of a volunteer, 501(c)(3) nonprofit disaster response
organization which has need of a small automatic mailing list. It would have
approximately 25 members and traffic would be approximately 10-20 messages
per week. Membership would be limited to volunteers who serve the
Northeastern Indiana/Allen County Medical Response Team, Inc., which
provides medical services throughout the U.S. in times of disaster. I would
administer the list remotely. We have no budget for fees assosicated with
such a service and will greatly appreciate a reply if you know anyone who
might be able to assist us. Thank you.

Jay Farlow
Emergency Medical Technician
Northeastern Indiana/Allen County Medical Response Team, Inc.
Fort Wayne, IN