Postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Jun 1991 16:52:43 EDT
Hi,

I am the registered NAD for nodes NAS and NASVM and have used the FOR
command to subscribe users at both nodes to lists.  I don't know what
I'm doing wrong this time, but here's what happens.  When I log on as
myself and:

TELL LISTSERV AT PUCC FOR user@NAS SUBSCRIBE listname firstname lastname

Listserv at PUCC tells me:  * You are not the registered NAD (Node
Administrator) for node NAS.PRINCETON.EDU.  The NAD for this node is

Why it added Princeton.edu, I don't know, but hey, I'll log in as MAINT
and try it again.  When I send the command from MAINT I get:

* You are not the registered NAD (Node Administrator) for node NASVM.
The NADs for this node are BETH@NASVM, BETH@NASVM and [log in to unmask]
(nice to know I have a choice... :-) )

Any idea what I'm doing wrong???

Thanks for any enlightenment.