"Demeny, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:36:18 -0500
We are about to upgrade our Listserv server from Windows 2000 to 2003
and the version of Listserv from 1.8d to 15.6 and we would like to get
some details on how best to go about this upgrade.  Would it be best to
first build a new server with Windows 2003 and then install the version
15.6 of Listserv on that server?  When we do this will we be able to
import the list from our current Listserv to the new server or do we
need to build our new server with the Listserv software version 1.8d and
then upgrade the Listserv software as a second phase?

Thanks,

Dave