Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:17:01 -0400
This is intended as a request for more info rather than a trouble report.

I've received a few reports that some users of the WWW interface have
problems because their browsers attempt to download WA.exe.  The common
factor appears to be the use of various download enhancement plugins for
browsers, specifically a product called "getright" for IE and a product
called "flashget" (browser not named).  I seem to recall having this
happen to me (not neccessarily with an LSoft interface) under Netscape
with some plugin I immediately unplugged and am now unable to find.

Could someone clarify what's going on and maybe suggest a bypass on
our end, if appropriate... I'm not really interested in maintaining a
crutch/bandaid on something if it isn't broken.

                                                          -Kary