Jeffrey R Kell <JEFF@UTCVM>
Mon, 13 Oct 86 15:59:54 EDT
We seem to be getting inconsistencies with PEERS NAMES, which I assume
is being used in conjunction with DISTRIBUTE.  The original entry I got
had entries for TESTSERV@CEARN and [log in to unmask]  The former one
has not been logged on for some time (I haven't seen it) and the latter
one has not yet been installed completely (they still lack a MAILER).
Thus my two efforts at DISTRIBUTE have partially failed, the sub-jobs
being left at various inactive/nonexistant servers.

Whoever is managing these files should PLEASE carefully verify that the
servers are operational on a regular basis and likewise suitable for
the standard DISTRIBUTE limits of maxlines, etc.

/Jeff/