Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Nov 1993 09:34:41 CST
I am trying to figure out how to have a second account also be the
owner of a list, but no receive any of the error messages.  I looked
at another list header and saw this:

*  Owner=  ADDR1@NOIDE1 (Firstname Lastname)
*  Owner=  Quiet: [log in to unmask] (Firstname Lastname)

So I put this in my list header:

*  Owner = huntmod@tamvm1 (Chris Barnes)
*  Owner = Quiet: cbarnes@tamvm1 (Chris Barnes)

BUT, when I try to add (or remove) someone from the list from the
2nd account, Listserv tells me that I'm not the list owner.   :-(
What am I doing wrong?

As a side question, I also noticed this other keyword, but couldn't
find any documentation as to what it does:

*  Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto

Chris Barnes            |   President - Bryan/College Station
[log in to unmask] |         Retriever Club
(409) 846-3273 (home)   |   "Dedicated to the betterment of
(409) 845-8300 (work)   |               the retrieving breeds"