"Juan M. Courcoul" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Oct 89 08:57:18 EDT
Greetings !

At Monterrey Tech, we are hosting the MEXICO-L list, whose focus is to
provide information about our country to all subscribers. Until recently,
the operation of the list had absolutely no problems.

However, dating back from two weeks to date, the list is simply not getting
distributed to subscribers who are one hop or more away from us. Only the
subscribers within our service area are getting mail from the list. Since
this happened all of a sudden, and NO change had been made to the list
header before this unfortunate phenomenom, I'm really at loss as to what
is going on.

Could somebody please help us in solving this problem. I really feel
mortified towards our 180+ subscribers. A copy of the list header is
included for your inspection.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Juan

  Juan M. Courcoul                  | Phone: (835) 820-0000  Ext. 4151
  Postmaster / Listserv Coordinator |
  Dept. of Academic Services        | Net: [log in to unmask]
  Monterrey Campus                  |      [log in to unmask]
  Monterrey Institute of Technology |      [log in to unmask]
  Monterrey, N. L., Mexico  64849   |      [log in to unmask]

*  Send= Public                   X-Tags= Yes
*  Notify= Yes                    ACK= yes
*  Mail-via= Dist2                Stats= Normal,Public
*  Reply-to= List,respect         FormCheck= no
*  Errors_to= Owners              Notebook= Yes,F,Monthly,Public
*
*  Owner= PL191484@TECMTYVM (Francisco Hernandez Mijares)
*  Owner= PL190827@TECMTYVM (Marco A. Pinones Inclan)
*  Owner= PL335466@TECMTYVM (Guillermo Rosas Madrigal)
*  Owner= Quiet:
*  Owner= POSTMAST@TECMTYVM (Juan M. Courcoul)
*  Editor= PL191484@TECMTYVM (Francisco Hernandez Mijares)
*  Editor= PL190827@TECMTYVM (Marco A. Pinones Inclan)
*  Editor= PL335466@TECMTYVM (Guillermo Rosas Madrigal)
*
.... List description follows, as well as all the rest.