June Genis <GA.JRG@STANFORD>
Thu, 31 Mar 88 14:59:09 PST
I am getting tired of the messages from DB0TUI11 which tell me that
I am not authorized to review a list that is public everywhere else
(e.g. LIAISON).  If they want to hide people from their own site I
suppose it's their right, but they're also hiding everyone who gets
assigned to that server because of topology.  I think that BITNIC
should unpeer their lists from them if they aren't willing to
conform to the list characteristics established by the owners.

/June

To:  LSTSRV-L(LSTSRV-L@POLYGRAF)
cc:  AKLOM@BITNIC