"Andrew T. Robinson" <ROBINSON@BITNIC>
Thu, 2 Nov 89 20:07:32 EST
Harry,

That's why I added the "or augmented."  I can't think of any reason
why the functionality of FILELISTs couldn't be duplicated in a
compatible way with SFS so that people who *are* running SP6 with SFS
can use SFS, and people who aren't can use FILELISTs.

I understand that there may be objections to having two versions of
LISTSERV floating around that are so radically different under the
hood, but as long as the interface remains someone consistent (it
would actually be cleaned up significantly by using SFS) no one should
care what's going on under the hood.

Andy