Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 May 2012 15:09:21 -0400
On: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:11:51AM -0400,Wayne T Smith Wrote:

} I'm unable to follow your reasoning, but the problem you see is due to
} "Send= Owner" instead of "Send= Owners".

} http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1

In addition to Wayne's excellent suggestion, make sure that these
"owners" are also subscribers, and if they are, make sure they are not
set to NOMAIL.  Owners do not automatically get list postings unless
they are also subscribers.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67