Ray Van Dolson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:02:53 -0800
ListServ 14.5.

We have a list where Send= is configured with Editor,Hold,Confirm,Non-Member.

When a non-member posts to the list, they receive an email asking them to
confirm their post -- either via the "OK" mechanism or via the web interface.

However, this message also shows up in the moderation queue even before the
user has confirmed his/her message.

Is there a way to make it so the only messages that show up in the moderation
queue are those messages which have been successfully confirmed by the poster?

Another example -- some spam comes in from a non-subscriber [log in to unmask]
A confirmation messages goes to this gmail.com address which does not exist.

It seems to me that at this point the message posted by [log in to unmask]
should be automatically removed.  Instead it shows up in the moderation queue.

Perhaps there's an option I'm missing that would do what I'm asking?

Ray