Dan Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:28:28 CST
This is a different kind of proposal, because I am not trying to
create a new list.  I am trying to find a new home for my existing
list.

I currently run the Dallas Cowboys mailing list (700 members worldwide)
using listproc 6.0c.  I have been running this list since 1992.  Due to
changes in my company, I will not be able to run this list from work anymore.

I am looking for someone on your end who could volunteer to run my list so
it doesn't die.  I could still continue to perform administrative list tasks
but just need the hardware/software to distribute the list.  Since it is
currently in listproc format, I guess I would also have to find a way of
converting my subscribers file to your mailing list format.

Thanks a lot in advance for any consideration you give to my request.  I can
be reached at either e-mail address below.

Dan Smith
work (day): [log in to unmask]
home (night): [log in to unmask]