Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:49:44 -0700
On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:36:27 -0500, "Pankhurst, Dwayne"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Currently Listserv is using [log in to unmask] to email list
>members.  How can I change that to [log in to unmask] - dropping the
>www part?

Unless you are a very small company and and have few and/or small lists so that
LISTSERV can share the mail server with regular company mail, you don't want to
do this.  The whole reason is to have LISTSERV mail separate from other mail,
especially if your LISTSERV mail volume is high.   By directing mail to its own
machine (www.company.com or listserv.company.com or whatever you choose) the
mail queue will be clear for normal mail.