Thu, 23 Oct 1997 01:11:42 -0700
I run a local network gaming group called ONGG. its non profit just a
bunch of guys...few gals that get together and network our
computers...We only have about 25 people..looking for a easy way for all
of us to communicate and chat...we have few people (25) so the network
traffic would be minimal so if anyone can direct me to a host that would
allow us to join for free or minimal cost I would appreciate it...
thanks
Quik
http://www.oz.net/~quik
hey if ya live local and ya like gaming come check us out Nov8 is the
next meet