Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 May 1993 14:15:42 MST
On Thu, 6 May 1993 16:03:58 LCL Network Manager said:
>If most|all of the Confidential= No and Subscription= Open lists
>were set up that way Mr. Nuttal would just have buried himself
>in confirmation requests and  bothered the rest of us hardly at
>all.

However, I understand that part of the problem was bounces from his
overflowing mailbox.  Why wouldn't the bounces of the messages
requesting confirmation produce much the same problem to us?  Also,
if he was clever enough to hack a routine together to do a universal
subscription request, he'd probably do the same with the confirmations.

dan

* Dan Lester                          Internet: [log in to unmask]    *
* Boise State University Library      Bitnet:   ALILESTE@IDBSU              *
* Boise, Idaho  83725                 BSU and I have a deal: I don't speak  *
* 208-385-1235                        for them and they don't speak for me. *