David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:02:56 -0600
I tried to create a list using .ik in the header to imbed a list keywords
file and got the following error:

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Filter= SAFE
Error: Invalid parameter value. Choose one from the following (without the
       quotes): "Allow", "Also", "Only" or "Safe".

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.

The list header is as follows:
*
* Sociology Students
*.ik generic
*  Notebook= Yes,C:\LISTSERV\ARCHIVES\SOCI-L,Weekly,Public
*  Digest= Yes,Same,Daily
*
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]                   (Raymond A. Eve, Ph. D.)
*

And the keywords file (generic keywords) is:
*
*   Send= Private                      Subscription= Open,Confirm
*   Reply-To= List,Respect             X-Tags= Comment
*   Confidential= No                   Stats= None
*   Files= No                          Review= Owners
*   Ack= Yes                           Language= English
*   Errors-To= Owners                  Validate= No
*   Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(7),Probe(30)
*   Renewal= 3-Monthly,Probe,Delay(7)  Default-Options= Repro
*   Filter= Safe
*

If I add a "Notify= No" after the last keyword, that one is the one that
Listserv complains about instead of the Filter keyword.  If I just include
all the keywords in the actual list header, the list is created normally
with no errors.  What am I missing here?  Thanks in advance.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
mailto:[log in to unmask]