Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:49:51 -0600
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:02:24 -0400, "Slusarczyk, Theodore"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I know that the manual says that putting the web archives on a server other than the ListServ server is not supported.  But can it be done, even if it is not supported?

I know of only 1-2 sites that have ever attempted this.  None were successful.
LISTSERV needs to write files to its web server directory tree.  Although
conceptually possible, the secruity implications of remote drive mapping are
probably worse than you want to take on.