Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:02:35 -0700
On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:25:55 -0500, Tim Burnham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have ListServ Lite and it requires the Runmode to be Tableless.  For a
>default address, I have "SWGATE.LSOFT.COM", but I'm not able to Ping it
>successfully so I think its not the correct value I should have to reach the
>Lsoft "backbone".

Actually that is the correct site address, so if you can't ping it you have a
different problem with your network connectivity that needs to be corrected.
Or, if you have the commercial version of LISTSERV-LITE you can set
RUNMODE=STANDALONE and ignore the matter.  This will not work with the
Free-Edition which can only run in TABLELESS mode.