Chris Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:35:43 -0700
Hi Stan,

Thanks for the good suggestion. I was thinking along the same lines, but
I think now that it's something else.

Since the archives have actually changed location, the links that are
generated for each message are bad -- they're pointing to the wrong hard
disk path. We're working on it here.

Thanks,

Chris
-----