"De La Cruz, Pablo" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:57:46 -0500
Hi Support,
I'm new to Listserv and just completed the final stage of the installation
process. I have created already few Lists accessible through the Web and
email by Listowner and subscribers only. I have couple of questions
(inquires) I would like to get help on:

1)      When I installed the Listserv program (Windows NT Intel) an e-mail
address was requested for Postmaster. This should have been associated to a
real person e-mail address.
How is this really translated by Listserv? I have tried to include a link
(for example Any Comment, please email: [log in to unmask]) which should in
turns send it to the associated "real person's e-mail address" BUT this is
not happening, why?

2)      I realize that Listserv creates a bunch of SMTPs logs (coming from
SMTPL), is there any way to automate the cleaning process (purging) of all
of these logs. Is there's a command or option that could be set on the
SITE.CFG file or scripts that could be trigged for this function?
Please instruct me on how to make this work (I'm not too familiar with any
programming code), thanks.

3)      Does Listserv provide a check function for the size of the Monthly
archive? In other word can it be restricted to a fix size and instruct
Listserv once it reaches the limit size to purge older archived messages.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks all.

Pablo R. De La Cruz
Information System Assistant
CUNY Graduate Center of New York