Xander Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:56:26 +0200
On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, John Traweek wrote:

+ After letting the logs run verbose for a while this morning, it initially
+ appears to be a problem with a specific server (MX3.hotmail.com).  Any mail
+ sent to that server is getting the 554 Transaction Failed error.  However,
+ any mail being delivered MX1, MX2, MX4 appears to be delivered successfully.
+ Can any one else confirm this?  Thanks.

 Error-Code: 0
 Error-Text: Mailer mx2.HOTMAIL.COM said: "554 Transaction failed"

This was last week. Maybe then the problem was with MX2 and MX3 (also).
The reports I saw this week all were about MX3, mx2 gives me a connection
refused.
--
Xander