"Carbajal, Pedro" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:52:10 -0800
I've got a user in one of my lists that received the error below.  I've read
that this usually only happens when a user forwards an email to the list.
I've made sure that he was replying, but for some reason it still gets
kicked back.  In his final attempt he deleted the previous replies in the
body, and then email was distributed by the Listserv without a problem.

Attached is the original email he was trying to send.  If the attachment is
stripped, I will paste it in another email to this list.

Help please!

Pedro

-----Original Message-----
From: Choi, Peter Jae
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 3:11 PM
To: Carbajal, Pedro
Subject: FW: NCIDSA: error report from COH.ORG

Still getting the same thing.....

-----Original Message-----
From: L-Soft list server at LISTSERV.COH.ORG (1.8e)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 6:07 PM
To: Peter Choi
Subject: NCIDSA: error report from COH.ORG

The enclosed message, found in the NCIDSA  mailbox and shown under the spool
ID 0240 in the system log, has been identified as a possible delivery error
notice for the following  reason: "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:"  field
pointing to the list has been found in mail body.

SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  This message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (e.g., personal health information, research data, financial information). Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals other than the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to others or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any accompanying files from your system. If, due to the
security risks, you do not wish to receive further communications via e-mail, please reply to this message and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive further e-mail from the sender.