Randy Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 15:22:16 -0500
It would be nice if you could set "Send= Service" to limit
who can post to the list based on the service area.  We have
several lists at our site that we would like to restrict postings
to only hosts at our university.

Is there a way to limit postings in the current listserv
implementation to an entire domain for a list?

Thanks.

---
Randy Martin                    |       e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Systems Programmer              |       voice:  (864) 656-0736
Information Technology Center   |       fax:    (864) 656-2303